Hi

Hi everyone.Very pleased to "be" here. I'm a 20 year old girl from the cold North (Norway). :) I became a vegetarian at age 17, and a vegan at age 18. My first encounter with raw food was 2 years ago on a health Expo during a trip to Canada. Six months later I was living on a "gourmet" raw food diet and fat-laden concoctions. Apart from a slight weight loss I did not experience any of the other "miracles" that was promised in the raw food literature I had been reading.This summer, luck would have me stumble over a post by "Durianrider" while browsing the Internet for raw food info. The logical and straight forward manner in which he communicated appealed to me and it did not take me long to order Dr. Grahams book and start working towards the 80/10/10 goal. Finally I am starting to experience the "raw miracles"! :DIt is such a thrill finding this community hosted by the very person whose writing made me discover the low fat raw vegan way. :)-Have a great day!

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Amysue. I really long for the light, sun and heat. Norway has very cold, long and not to mention dark winters and our past two summers haven't been all that good either. I really miss the sun. I travel to warm & sunny places whenever I can. I'm going to relocate as soon as I've finished uni. :)
  • Hi Kristina! It's great to get to know you. The "miracles" experienced on 811 are indescribable. I'm glad you made it :)
    • Thank you, Sarah. :)
      • Awesome thanks for sharing Kristina :-) The gourmet-not-working story seems to be fairly common one in the raw movement.....thank goodness for fruit!! Lovely to have u here x
This reply was deleted.