so i was thinking a good way to support you on your frugivore/HCRV journey is to have a 30 day challenge and what better time to kick off then Jan 1st 2021! i have been on board the frugivore diet since April 1st (and fruit-based for 14 years) and i will commit myself to this thread to help support you and answer your questions as best as i can. you could post what you eat here everyday (with pics if you want) which will help keep you accountable. doing 30 days on the frugivore diet or a high carb raw vegan diet is going to be a wonderful way to start the new year with a fresh light spirit and positive outlook. there are infinite free resources on this site if you need meal ideas or more motivation, just do a search in the thousands of discussions or photos. you can also check out my recent "what I eat in a week on the frugivore diet" or else my updated book go fruit yourself has meal planners and 32 of the best raw vegan recipes or the 80-10-10 Diet by doug graham is also fantastic. ok, so here we go! who is in??

here is a free pdf that was originally made for the 30 bananas a day website but will help on this challenge, you can download it by clicking here> FrugivoreDietBrochure.pdf

30 DAY FRUGIVORE DIET CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

• this is a raw living foods challenge so no cooked food is to be consumed or posted here in the thread. please share your raw breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner here and preferably with your calorie intake. 
  • please use https://www.cronometer.com to work out your calorie intake. females aim for 2100 or more calories per day (2500 is best). males for 2700 or more (3000+ best). 
  • please go out and buy a box of bananas and a box of dates to begin with!

* BELOW is a playlist below of 30 videos i made in 30 days about succeeding on a raw food (frugivore) diet, please watch:  

FREELEE'S RAW FOOD BOOK (with 30 of the best raw food recipes + much more):

15 EXAMPLE DAYS/WEEK OF EATING ON THE FRUGIVORE DIET (will add to a playlist): 

1. what i ate today as a raw vegan (2009)
  2. what i eat in a week (raw vegan shopping) (2012)
  3. what i eat in a day on a Fullyraw Diet (2013)  
  4. what I ate today on a raw food diet (2013)
  5. what i eat wednesdays raw vegan (2013)
  6. what i ate, exercise etc (2013)
  7. what i eat in a week on a living foods diet (2013)
  8. all the fruit i ate today, fully raw vegan diary (2013)
  9. raw food i ate today plus haul (2013)
  10. my raw vegan new years eve feast!(2014)
  11. what i ate on a fullyraw diet (2016)
  12. what i eat on a raw food diet (2016)
  13. 30 days raw, no poo day, shopping (2016)
  14. chatting about my raw food 30 day experience

FRUGIVORE RECIPES:

FRUGIVORE FOOD COMBINING & DETOX: 

EATING ENOUGH ON THE FRUGIVORE DIET:

FRUGIVORE RAW FOOD KITCHEN EQUIPMENT:

WEIGHT GAIN:

FAMILY:

TESTIMONIALS:

So what is The Frugivore Diet?

the frugivore diet is a fruit-based diet that best suits the human frugivores physiological requirements. this includes a living foods diet of mostly sweet and non-sweet fruits, leafy greens, some vegetables, nuts, seeds. if you would like to learn more about a humans basic anatomy in comparison to other frugivores and non-frugivorous animals then check out this comparative anatomy chart i revised. you can click on the picture for better quality. 

8345264701?profile=RESIZE_1200x

here is a simple infographic i put together many years ago that still applies today. i would just replace pasta with yams when it comes to optimal back up food. 

8345281865?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Replies

• Prunes are good for constipation....so dehydrated plums

• if you've only had 16 bananas that's not enough bulk to initiate proper bowel movements (it's only 1600 calories). so make sure you are having over 2100 calories per day from fruit and you will be pooping like a champion in no time. also drink sufficient water and move the body. i agree with nicole pawpaw/papaya is gret!

• Pawpaw...it's ever so slightly laxative and in my opinion, perfect human food :D <3 

• Day 16

Smoothie: 8 bananas and 6 dates.

3 cups of blackberries, Picked these up on my way to work from a bodega. Even after rinsing them they tasted like pesticide and not fruit. Another lesson learned on this journey. 

1 mango and 2 yellow dragon fruit

Dinner: 2 grapefruit. Mixed greens with cucumber, tomato, half avocado. Dressing made with tahini, celery, green onion and lemon juice. 

Should I leave out the avocado and tahini if I want to lose weight?

Cronometer: 2628

• If you mix some bicarbonate of soda in a big bowl of water and wash your fruit in that, I believe it gets lot of the shizna off. I do it all the time and am shocked with the grime in the bottom of the bowl after washing conventional fruit like grapes. 

• Day 15

Breakfast: smoothie w/ 8 bananas, 6 dates 

Lunch: Papaya, mango and banana

Dinner: 10 mandarins

Cronometer: 2048

Might make some nice cream later if I get hungry. 

• Day 15 lots of yummy sweet blackberries, bananas and of course Cara Cara oranges. I also had kale massaged with 1/2 an avocado... yuuuuum. A splendid day indeed ☺️

• Just done my shop again Thursday, post Christmas fatigue haven't stepped out the flat since my last shop on Thursday!!  Darn it got rewarded with pure heaven in fruit form, mango, sealed chopped in plastic only 90p, reduced.  Got to my local store and they impromptu reduced the mince pies to 10p, chronometer says they have fibre, too much saturated fat and no vitamins and minerals are registered.  I believe these will substitute the crisps I usually eat, that's the good.  

• hey paul, you agreed on the sign up not to post anything about eating animals so when you say "mince pies" im hoping you mean plant-based? if not, you may be in the wrong community. there is never any excuse to eat animal abuse so please refrain from posting about it. if i'm wrong and it's plant-based then i do apologise. 

This reply was deleted.