Hey everyone, our good friends at Raw Pleasure are having a 40% off sale of Dougie books and other products, please check them out here.

This offer is for Australian residents only, delivery is also a very good price - free.

Also I've been racking my brain for a competition to giveaway 2 x Dr D prize packs valued at over $75 each!

This great pack includes.....

* The 80-10-10 Diet
* Grain Damage
* Nutrition and athletic performance
* The High Energy Recipe Book

Any ideas on a competition? Our Raw Pleasure friend Jen suggested a Durianrider impersonation comp which I liked but then that rules out the ladies!...

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this one is pretty funny too:

• Haha, he's good, and he can't hardly hold himself from laughter. :D
  • haha I love that vid!

Any other ideas for a contest?
    • You could do an essay for people to submit how 80-10-10 or 30BaD changed their lives? They could include pics, videos? A panel of judges could pick the winner.

On second thought, the winner probably wouldn't need the materials.

I'd much prefer seeing more DurianRider impersonations. The above BananaRider spoof was LMFAO funny.
  • Here's already a good try:
    • Awesome satire!! Loved your video -- made me laugh for several minutes even after I finished watching it. I'm a big DurianRider fan and now I'm a BananaRider fan -- hope you make some more of these videos.
      • It wasn't me, I don't even know if Pete is on this forum. Cred to this guy, even if he needs more bananas without markings on it. ;)
    • Very funny!
    • That banana surely ain't ripe, but that's ok, he got his green banana red bike with him. ;)
This reply was deleted.