801010 all day or by the end of the day?

After realizing I wasn't always getting enough calories, I started tracking again with chronometer. However, my two doctors that are very pro 801010 disagree on one thing.....Is 801010 all day or by the end of the day?My GI (eastern/western) feels that only foods that meet 801010 alone are okay to eat.My nutritionist (raw vegan, not 801010 but a huge promoter) feels that things like raw cashews and chia seeds are great fats for the morning and to have my percentages balanced out to 801010 by dinner / my evening fruit.What is your opinion??

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 811 is an average over days, weeks, even a month. So one day, you might mono on oranges and the next day you might eat some extra almonds that leave you at 15% of calories from fat.  

I have found on a raw vegan diet, 8-10% of protein is pretty consistent and easy to achieve.  

Fats can be a bit more challenging.  

Overall, I personally feel better if I do 801010 everyday.  I like to get fruits, and some lettuce greens, and some nuts or seeds everyday.  

If it helps your nutritionist know what we do and promote, you can share the following:

• Daily Recipe for Long Term Success
    • Minimum Calories: Females: 2500 Males: 3000
    • Whole, raw, ripe plant foods. (ie RT4: Steam potatoes: not a bag of chips.)  
    •  ½-2 heads of lettuce greens.  (Not high oxalate kale, chard, and spinach.)
    • Get a palm of raw nuts or seeds.
    • Low fat: not no fat! (5-10% of calories average)
    • Simple meals. Rotate foods for maximum nutrient exposure.
    • Drink enough water. Urinate (almost) clear.  
    • Early nights with 8-12 hours for rest, repairs, and muscle fat burning.  Get some zzz time before midnight.
    • Exercise and resist gravity 30 minutes. 
    • Sunbathe 30 minutes for vitamin D and healthy bones and teeth.  
    • Lower stress triggers.  Stress releases weight gain hormones.  
    • lOOk Outward beyond the self. Better the planet.  Do not self flagellate.
    • Avoid comparison traps. Be your REAL self and not your social media guru's highlight reel.  
    • Aloha to 30BaD's Science Welcome Wagon!

Peace, PK

This reply was deleted.