Main Chat (19348)

Bananas are a JUICY fruit!!!

I put yellow bananas out all day in tropical heat and direct sun.   They got squishy soft and the skins turned completely dark, but the fruit inside was still fresh yellow.  

When I opened one it dripped clear juice! and when I tasted it I realized I

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 5

date season and sourcing

ok, so date season is upon us (some of us, anyway lol). i'm familiar with several different websites I've used before to order dates from California, but some of them I don't have anymore. but there might be some that you may know of that are shippin

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 0

Stinky Breath - Help!

Hi everyone,

I've been on and off a raw diet for a while now.  One of the biggest issues that I have is my wife's breath absolutely stinks when I am on a mostly fruit diet.  It smells "sour" to such an extent that I struggle to even sleep in the same

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 1

Tooth stains

Does anyone else get stains on their teeth from eating greens. Buy the time I go to my yearly dentist checkup my teeth are really stained, they scrape the stains of with some tool and my teeth look nice, but within weeks I notice my teeth turning yel

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 8

Blender Type/Anemia Question

What do you think about vacuum blenders? Are they actually preferable to an Optimum/VitaMix one? I was not able to find any threads discussing this in depth.

As a side question, I am whole-food, plant-based, no-oil vegan of several years consuming onl

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 0
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –