Meet & Greet (2178)

hello friends =)

Hi everyone! I've been easing into 811, waiting for my book to come in the mail... it's interesting, my body seems to be BEGGING me to keep my old unhealthy ways, maybe because they are familiar. I am comforted to see that I am not the only one who's

Read more…
5 Replies
Views: 0

Getting back on track

Hi,My name is Tina aka Rawzilla, I'm 36 and from Denmark.I've been a vegetarian since I was 19. I read my first book about raw food 15 years ago and found it fascinating and 'right' but it wasn't until last autumn that I gave it a shot.I've struggled

Read more…
7 Replies

I'm new !

hello everyone, i'm so glad to join you .i'm Adeline, 35 years old, lives in France. I'm married since ten years and my husband and i raise two children ( 8 and 4 years old )i work home, i care for 3 awesome kids.I've been always interesting in nutri

Read more…
10 Replies

Mucous and Durian

Anyone else find that when they eat Durian it dislodges the mucous in the lungs? I have this happen every time. Its really actually helped clear up a lot that was going on in my chest and now I can breathe better in spin class..

Read more…
9 Replies

Hi!!

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum yesterday and I am amazed by all the positive energy of this group. It is so inspiring! Well, a little background. I'm in high school and I've been practicing Bikram yoga since I was 14. As I became more experien

Read more…
3 Replies

yippee

i am so super stoked to have found this forum - my food haven where nobody will judge me for fantasizing about cherries (my favorite fruit) or criticize me for even being vegan (and having a kid - GASP!!!). i am so grateful to have found 811rv. after

Read more…
4 Replies

Hola!

Hi There!I am a 31 year old mom who really, really, really wants to be 100% raw! I want it for my health and for happiness. It is a struggle and I have never had a fully raw day. I want to get there and I WILL! I will overcome food addictions and I W

Read more…
3 Replies

Hellooooothere!

Hi everyone!My name's Debbie, and I've been reading stuff on the forum for a few weeks now. I joined recently, and this is my first post. =) I really like the supportive environment, and I've been learning a lot!I started eating gradually more and mo

Read more…
5 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –