Meet & Greet (2178)

seeking health thru life

I feel like it has just been forever that I have been in search of health..40 yrs earlier I started with blood sugar problems..and having a Dr. tell me to just eat a candy bar when I feel weak...Oh Yeah...I knew then.. Patient heal thyself...that was

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 2

My Intoduction :)

Here's my introduction! :)(I've been sneaking around on the website for a while, so I thought it might be time to introduce myself! ;)Hello! I'm Aj (short for Alma-Jade). I'm 15, and have been into raw for about a year. I was vegan for a year before

Read more…
16 Replies
Views: 0

bumpy skin?

Starting about 2 weeks ago, my forehead broke out in small bumps. They are HARDLY noticable, but they are annoying to me. WHERE DID THEY COME FROM!? I had really good skin with 811 in the past and now this happened. I wonder why? I wonder if theres a

Read more…
10 Replies

Hi Everyone

My name is Boris, I'm a vegan, more or less, and I'm becoming interested in the raw vegan diet.I'm also a writer, a poet and the resident philosopher of a spiritual community here in Melbourne.Writing for me is a spiritual activity of the highest deg

Read more…
2 Replies

A deep thirst

Hey peoples, I've just been hangin around soaking in the sunshine. Thought I'd say something... So I've been doing 811 for a few months, but the improvements havn't continued to skyrocket that whole time like in the beginning. There's so much more to

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 1

A greet'n and a meet'n...

Hi all you beauty Full folk...I thought it time to introduce mySelf to this sweet n juicy family.....My name is Holi, and here is a slice of journey in huMan words (prepare for length...)I'm a homegrown vegetarian (+mostly organic)..raised that way a

Read more…
3 Replies

Greetings All!

Hi everyone! I am very new to the raw lifestyle. I have been a vegan on and off for a while, but I really believe that the raw vegan lifestyle is the ultimate form of living - the freshest, healthiest, tastiest, and purest food available! For me, it

Read more…
1 Reply

Raw at 64

Hello Everyone,I am loving this forum and this community. I feel so lucky to have found you all.I've been raw for close to 2 months now.I tried the Eat to Live diet, cooked and raw vegan, when I was diagnosed with osteoporosis and I ate a lot of frui

Read more…
4 Replies

Hello!

I'm Cher D. and am so glad to have found this space! I was a total veg-head in my 20's and, along with dance & theatre activities, never had a weight problem, always felt happy and healthy and had lots of energy!But, in my 30's I started to eat meat

Read more…
2 Replies

Heyya everyone

I just thought i would introduce myself....to be honest this is the only raw site that i haven't felt intimidated by! It might have something to do with the fact that i dont have a dehydrator or a vitamix, it can leave you feeling a little inadequate

Read more…
3 Replies

Hi

Hello everybody. I've been on this journey before when I was a lot younger and I wish I had stuck with it. But that was 11 years ago and there was not much support in Melbourne at the time so I only lasted about 6 months. I was on a mainly fruit diet

Read more…
3 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –