Recipes (528)

The Best Juice....at least IMO

Last night I made a juice and, in my opinion, it was SOOOOOO good! Try it and let me know....

INGREDIENTS:

• 3 green apples
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 2 celery stalks
  • 2 stems of fennel (basically just the stems of the fennel bulb but removing the furry leaves)
  • 1 lemon
  • ginge

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 0

Best recipe book?

So my friend loves to cook, and she is soon to be moving in with me...

however she got a little annoyed when i said I wanted to eat raw vegan because she had no idea what sort of thing that meant making!

I'm quite new to this myself so was wondering, w

Read more…
10 Replies
Views: 1

My best marinara

Okay, I know there's a multitude of similar variations, but I have to share this one because it turned out SO perfecto today! Not too runny, perfect balance of sweet, savoury and salty and enough to top 3 or 4 spiralized zucchini. My best marinara so

Read more…
9 Replies

Asian Cucumber Salad

Hi fruities :)

I have been growing my own organic garden and there are SO many cucumbers right now that I've been getting really creative with my handheld 'noodlizer' (lol I don't know the proper name ;P) and marinated cucumbers are just so great!  I

Read more…
5 Replies

Coleslaw

I like coleslaw (this is a rather new discovery) and I was wondering if anyone had a recipe for LFRV coleslaw dressing?I've got the veggies, so I know what I want to put the dressing on, but I'd rather not blend a ton of nuts, so, any suggestions?

Read more…
4 Replies

my mouthhhhhh oh my god

its so happpyyy 
i'm in heaven 

wanna know what i made for dinner? 

lately i've been getting tired of salads and my jaw needs a break from all of that chewing. not to mention its been taking me close to an hour to finish dinner because i've just really

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 4
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –