Science (562)

Burning fat and appetite

I'm several months in on a rather rough transition.  However I am now consistently 90-100% raw after a lot of work.  After a lot of ups and downs I am finally losing some weight.

I've always been a huge eater but have found my appetite has plummetted.

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 0

Pasta??

So my dad and I were talking about the foods I eat and he said that pasta will make me fat. Then I realized that I don't really know why pasta is okay. So does anyone know the facts behind it? And for that matter, why can low fat vegans eat soooo man

Read more…
3 Replies

Does this make sense?

This weekend I thought about how women age. We all will age eventually, but it bothers me that, for example a women at her twenties looks gorgeous, etc. and then at her 40s she looks different, her features, her face. I don't know how to explain, ple

Read more…
1 Reply

modern diseases

hi, i have a question about modern diseases. i totally agree that all the cancers, tumors and other modern diseases are caused by unhealthy lifestyle. but there haven't been so many cases of these diseases even a century ago. i wonder if the meat eat

Read more…
4 Replies

Getting enough iron?

I am really interested in trying this way of eating but am concerned about getting enough iron. Last year I tried a paleo vegan diet (fruits, veg, nuts, seeds) and despite eating a ton of spinach and hemp protein I ended up needing a blood transfusio

Read more…
8 Replies
Views: 1
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –