Travel (783)

Durian hunting

I'm a Brit in love with the idea of durian hunting... 

I'm currently in the canary Islands and I'm not looking forward to going home, in fact I don't even have a return ticket so I'm not going home yet lol

I went to Thailand this year and didn't eat en

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 0

Dharma Farm in Hawaii

Hello,

I want to make a trip to Hawaii possibly in January. I want to stay at the Dharma farm and work there in exchange for fruit and a place to stay. I don't want to go alone though. I've never been to Hawaii before so I wouldn't feel safe going alo

Read more…
4 Replies

raw vegan projects

Hello fruitlovers,

currently I'm still at school, but nect year in the summer I'm done and I would love to go abroad. I'm from Germany.

I already have one intresting projekt, it's called mindfullness project in thailand, it is in a monastery and the fo

Read more…
3 Replies

migration to Australia

Hi Guys,

this topic might not be relevant ot many of you, but it is to me as one of the main reason we are doing it is to have easier access to fruits and sunshine. We are currenlty living in the Scotland and a couple of months ago decided to move to

Read more…
1 Reply

SE Asia - NOW -

Any raw people here now want to travel around or meet?

Right now I'm in Bali looking for options of where to go & open to travel anywhere around SE Asia with someone interested in fruit as much as me.

Right now its just me and my violin keeping me comp

Read more…
6 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –