Travel (783)

30BAD:ers moving out together?

What do people think of the idea of groups of 30BAD:ers moving out together and settling in some tropical or sub-tropical place, where fruit is abundant, and living is cheap and made cheaper by the groups living together?This would "require" that the

Read more…
22 Replies
Views: 0

GREECE

I'm going there in September with my family and was wondering where are the best places to visit aaaand where do i find the best fruit? =D i would luv to know more! thanx

Read more…
1 Reply

Fruit Party in Denmark

Every year i arrange a Fruit Party at a public park in Copenhagen.Just in case, if you happen to be in Denmark at that time, you can always join us there!It is usually the last weekend of May, but this year it was in the second weekend of June.It is

Read more…
10 Replies
Views: 2

There's no place like home

Traveling has been fun, but coming home to my family-especially my puppies is so wonderful. I wish I could have taped the literal "screams" of joy my dogs made when I picked them up at the kennel. They have so much love in such little packages it's u

Read more…
1 Reply

Hawaii Work/Trade

I'm interested in spending a month in Hawaii this summer doing work/trade, and the farms that seem best to me so far are Cinderland, Pangaia, and Kumu Aina. I was wondering if anyone had been to any of these farms that I could talk to and learn more

Read more…
8 Replies

Cruises are raw vegan friendly...

Here's some trip news for you all. I'm presently on the cruise ship heading towards Istanbul Turkey. It's a beautiful sunny day and 18 C, just perfect weather. I've just come from a wonderful jog on the tread mill for an hour. What a priviledge to be

Read more…
7 Replies

Meeting a beautiful little wolf

I met another 811raw vegan yesterday-Lupita, and her beautiful family-hurray! She is such a sweetheart, we became immediate good friends. We share so many affinities. I loved the way she talks to her family. Her husband, she calls "Guapo", her childr

Read more…
1 Reply

San Diego

Anyone have any experiences living here or what the product availability is like?Areas you don't recommend living in or areas best to live in?I am thinking about going for several months in the Winter time.

Read more…
7 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –