Any Australian Connections/Residence????

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I am an author of the book The Interconnectedness of Life (and many more books in the future), filmmaker and vegan educator. I have a youtube channel with almost 2.5+ million views and 8000 subscribers and many websites. I've been vegan since 2009 and eat almost entirely raw (fruit mostly) for several years, eating cooked vegan on occasion.

I grew up and currently live in Toronto, Canada for the past 33 years, but I've always wanted to live somewhere tropical, and Australia was always my dream. I am planning and doing research on how it is possible to move to Australia from Canada, and it is pretty hard due to all the idiotic government policies, etc., which I believe is due to capitalist/herding society.

I earn a little from the work I do (writing, YouTube, donations websites, etc.), but I can survive on minimal as my lifestyle is very minimalistic. I am seeking connections in Australia with vegans and fruitarians (more ethical/spiritual minded people) who I can live with who can get me into Australia.

I got a lot of tips and information from a few people and looking more or less at the area of Cairns or Mareeba, but anywhere Northern Australia where it is warm all year round (17+c) is preferable. My dream is to live in Australia. Therefore, I am willing to live just about anywhere, temporarily, to get me in. Now I know Australia is not for everyone, and there are always pros and cons to living in any country, but my heart tells me I need to move there, I need a change from the crummy weather here in Canada.

I would appreciate anyone assisting in getting me into Australia and living there. Any connections or information would be much appreciated.

Best way to contact me is by email at bookings@michaellanfield.com or WowApp (which is similar to Skype and free) https://www.wowapp.com/w/michaellanfield/Michael-Lanfield

Thank you. 

https://www.wowapp.com/w/michaellanfield/Michael-Lanfield

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –