Replies

• do you know how your getting there? Im trying to figure that out myself :/ lol

• i am! i signed up on the last day of the festival this year!

• i was going to go but might not be able to now because i have no ride there. Do you have any ideas of what i could do? I mean, i live in NJ so I'm right across the river from NYC but no one can take me haha. The place where WFF is being held is about 4 hours or so away from me though. 

• going. Where is everyone staying? I'm tentatively staying at the Yaang Come village

• i was going to go but might not be able to now because i have no ride there. Do you have any ideas of what i could do? I mean, i live in NJ so I'm right across the river from NYC but no one can take me haha. The place where WFF is being held is about 4 hours or so away from me though. 

• Aww man I hope mine is close.to the dining hall ! Next to all the fruit and veg :) and yeah you should have gotten an email from WFF when you registered for the 2016 festival. So check your email and it should say your room in it. Probably the email that sent you a receipt for your payment is the one to check.
    Home1
  • Awesome! Do you know the cabin your staying in? I'm in G-14 :D

Can't wait, its going to be amazing!! It's my first time attending! Ahh!!!

• Me!!
    • awesome! Maybe we can meet !! That'd be cool :) 

This reply was deleted.