Can 811 rv diet heal cancer?

I got the 811 book on Interlibrary loan.on pg. 47 it says, "Cancer cells thrive in an anaerobic environment, meaning one where the oxygen content is very low. Eating a high-fat diet decreases the oxygen content of the blood and tissues and creates an ideal environment for cancer cells to flourish. When we consume a diet such as 80/10/10, which is high in simple carbohydrates and water, we effecively raise the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, thus vastly reducing the likelihood that we will create cancer."The point is not to try to starve the cancer cells of their fuel, as that would effectively kill the patient as well, but to create a well-oxygenated environment that is inhospitable to the creation and subsequent survival of cancer cells."Does this mean that switching to a 811rv diet can possibly heal cancer?

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• bump.

• read "Flood your body with oxygen" by Dr Ed McAbe, very interesting book on how he (and others) have been curing people of cancer and other nasties with oxygen / ozone treatment.

• "Cure" Cancer?

When we switch to consuming physiological foods and partake in other healthy lifestyle choices, many of us can see the brilliance of the human body. The truth is that we must learn to let go of our medical model training. There is no cure, the body is the cure. Everything, each symptom, each period of acute detox is remedial. Every measure taken by the body is remedial, in an attempt to regain balance, harmony, homeostasis.

Ultimately put, cancer is the cure. Curing the cure is of course a strategy which lacks complete logic. Cancer is simply the final stage of the body in its ability to cope with the toxicity of the environment and foods we present it with. Personally, I believe Cancer, and absolutely anything can be reveresed by healthful living. The body always tends to greater health. It always presents feedback to us, if we listen, we enjoy greater health. The longer we ignore, the more our health declines and the more the body is forced the compensate for the toxicity.

I do understand your question. You wish to know whether following 811 can reverse the remedial stages from cancer and before. I believe yes. As long as the cancer patient understands the full spectrum of health and how to meet all of the body's needs, then why not? After all the body is intelligent enough to know that greater health is better for survival than poor health. So if you provide the conditions and substances for greater health, greater health is what will be acheieved.

This means physiological foods, sunshine, exercise, rest, play, emotional poise, self worth etc (page 10, 80/10/10 diet book) is the way to go, whether you have no symptoms, lots of symptoms, and even cancer.

Mang0
  • It all depends how far the disease has developed. Cancer is the end of a long road of symptoms. There is no outside force or influence that can cure or heal the body. All we can do is feed ourselves properly so as not to stress the body, and give it the opportunity to heal itself. 811 is going to give your body that opportunity.
  • I truly believe that when we give the body the pure nutrition it was designed for, it  works as it's marvellously designed to work. The body is self-healing - just like when we cut or burn ourselves and it knows exactly how to repair the damage, the body can reverse cancer when we stop taxing it with a thousand other tasks. I can't speak from experience about cancer but I do have a benign tumor in one of my breasts which has been reducing in size. 
    I found the lump about a year ago and while it didn't grow during all that time, it never shrunk either. Until October, that is. I went for my usual checkup to be told that the ultrasound showed a reduction  to 1.7cm from 2.0. And this after only ONE and a half months of eating 811 raw! I'm fully convinced that this was due to the change in my diet and I'm looking forward to the day I go back and the ultrasound shows nothing abnormal at all! 
     Stick with this, it WORKS!!
    • That's fantastic to hear. A living example of the benefits and rewards of healthful living. Congratulations and all the best for the future. May your light shine to those around you and lead them to healthier lifestyle choices

Love

Mang0
  • Does anyone know of any studies done on this?

I know that omega 3 is considered to help with vasodialation, but what about the other fats?
  • My Dad had a disagreement, and was very pompous and irrespective of my opinion - he snubbed me for it. i said that the grape juice cure can facilitate health in cancer patients his response?

'If it is true that a doctor can use this treatment or any treatment for curing cancer, then he would be far richer than bill gates''

I said that this is untrue, as it costs very little in comparison to the radiology and chemotherapy, which is earning millions from people's illnesses - but he wouldn't listen to me - he was snubbing and scoffing...

nick
    • I watched my Dad last year get chemo'd to death. The oncologist was so busy and numbed out, they didnt 'have time' to answer all our questions. I gave Dad the info and just accepted he didnt want to live anymore.

Some people want to go, some want to stay and we just have to accept that. All we can do is give em the info and let em do what they want.
    • Sorry Nick. That can be so hurtful when those we love and care about just blow us off. Especially parents.
This reply was deleted.