Everyone on here needs to send comments or messages to this guy, he is asking for help sincerely, i see a lot about bill barlow and dave the raw food trucker, dan mcdonald already made a video for him, everyone spread the raw vegan message to him before he gets roped in to some other scary form of weight loss scheme! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpqVpu-uYw&feature=youtu.be

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I sent him a message also, though I don't really expect him to respond if he already has a lot of well known people helping. Still, it's always nice to give some encouraging words regardless. :)

• I sent him a private message on YouTube. I really hope he responds. :)
    Any help is great though.

• Aye, hears another link for an article and CBS vid, looks like he's got Chris Powel to help out.Not to sure about his methods, but he has helped a lot of really obese people lose weight. I reckon this guy will be sorted now. However I will stay subscribed to his channel, and in a year or so, once he's lost weight and got his diabetes under control ill give him a reminder about 30bad and 80/10/10 so he can keep it of.

• I agree, make a vid for this dude Harley, As lorra says, besides helping this guy out  the publicity would be positively huge. Thanks for letting us know Jennelle, I chucked a few comments on there for him.

• doug send him a signed copyyyy haha

• Praying we can get him here. And yeah, 15k comments, mostly hate comments...People of this world are so weak they have to kick dying dogs to feel man.

• @lorra i hope harley makes him a vid too, i feel for this guy as well, i cant believe some of the hateful things people are saying to him when hes asking for help, he needs FRUIT VEGGIES AND LOVE! <3

This reply was deleted.