Aloha all, just wanted to let you know that we've established an intern program at Moana 'ula. If accepted you can live, work, and play with us here in paradise, learning all the while.

Interns will stay in one of our jungle dwellings and join us as we tend the orchards, hack the jungle, and grow the greens. You'll live as a part of our 80/10/10 community and learn how a tropical, permaculturally-based fruit farm does things. Does this sound like your idea of fun? :)

Openings are very limited. For more information check out our webpage and, if you'd like to apply, fill out the information form you'll find there. Take care and thrive!

Rich

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Rich!

I've only recently stumbled upon your internship opportunities, and was wondering if you have availabilities during 2014? If so I am greatly interested!

Thank You!

Alexander

• Hi rich

I checked and last comment was posted in 2012
    Is the farm still running.
    What you described is exactly Te idea I had in mind and to find someone offering exactly the same
    Opportunity is a dream.

How do I contact you?
    Ruby
  • Got the app, thanks, we're discussing our first wave today :)

• Thank you! I have been holding my breath, waiting for you guys to have a program! I am all filled out, hopefully I'll hear form you :)

• This sounds like the dream I've been having for the past month! I seriously could not think of a better way to spend my time than in Hawaii taking care of (and eating) tropical fruit!

I'm positive I will be moving there at some point in my life, but considering I'm still in college I was wondering if this opportunity would still be available in a few months/years? I would love nothing more than to join you in this fruity farm! So much so that I'm not so certain I want to keep doing what I'm doing in school anymore...

:D

This reply was deleted.