Flores de Vida

Anyone know about this place/have been there?

I'm interesting in going there because german winter gets to cold and fruit quality is very poor.

I messaged the man already but no answer so far.

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Matthias (and all),

In case you didn't notice, if you are still interested it is possible to participate to Flores de Vida this summer. Check the website for details and dates.

• OK, thanks for the reply.

I don't know exactly, longterm im really inspired by Africa, espeacilly the eastern part with Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda etc... but im also open to south europe because i met different people who gave me the impression that there is good fruit supply in southern Spain.

How is it with fruits in the winter? Here the weather is also very poor but also the fruit, which i think would be better at Flores de Vida or even buying fruit probably has much better quality.

With the weather i think most important for me is sun, even if it gets a bit cold. Is it cloudy all the time?

Do you know other interesting farm more southern Spain where its possible to stay/volunteer?

Enjoy the tropics!

• Hi Matthias,

I'm at FdV at the moment.

So no more Rawtreat and Costa Rica (or other tropical country) for you?

There is a few comments on this site about it, you can find (some of) them following the links starting with my comment.

I'm quite fond of the place. But life in the winter is not comfortable (not supper cold but often windy and at bst you will be in a yourte). Up to now, I only experienced from mid April to end of June and mid August to end of October.

I will be leaving at the end of this month because it's getting colder and want to organize a trip to the tropics.

Sorry, I don't have time (on internet) for a long reply.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't reply to you. I'll ask him.

This reply was deleted.