Hello!

Hello!  I have been learning about veganism for some time now.  I have two kids who don't really eat meat.  They just don't like it.  I found Freelee from Carlie Bybel, and I want to start changing my lifestyle.  I've watched a bunch of her videos, and what she is saying is making a lot of sense.   The kids aren't eating a lot of the food I'm making now, and I believe that a fruit based diet is something they would love.  I just purchased Go Fruit yourself, and I will begin reading it soon. 

I've been on the fence for some time know for many reasons.  Meat eating is tradition. It tastes good.   I had lap band surgery January 2011.   I've had two kids since then, and I did lose weight with it.  I continue to crave sweets and junk food, and I'm learning that this may be because I am not eating enough carbs.  This blows my mind.  It will be difficult for me to eat pastas and rice with the band, but not impossible.  I'm probably going to have to get an unfill. I recently lost 30 lbs, but I'm still overweight. I'm sure that I will have tons of questions as I begin this journey. 

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to 30BaD Bonnie :D

You have found the right path here. As you are probably aware, tradition in itself, is no reason to continue doing something after you have been educated on the horrors involved. If you haven't watched 'Speciesism', please do. If you ever see flesh as desirable again after watching, I would be very surprised.

Yep...we crave sweets cos that's what we are meant to eat...sweet, juicy, ripe, tropical fruits :D This should play a predominant role in you and your chillens' diet :D

Again welcome and please ask questions - I am sure all the wonderful people on here will be able to help you out with any issues you may have :D

This reply was deleted.