I propose a Raw-For-Woodstock challenge! :D

I'm officially going to the Woodstock Fruit Festival! Yeahhh! :D
The WFF is August 20-28. By that time, I am going to look HOT in a bikini.
Who's with me?
:D

You don't actually have to be going to the WFF to take part. :)
Just post here for some love and support! <3

For those of you who are having trouble sticking to this lifestyle for whatever reason, whether undereating or lack of motivation or what-have-you, I'm proposing a challenge.
Beginning May first (or whenever!) until August thirty-first (and after!), let's strive to be the best we can be. The main goal here is to be 100% raw, and in addition add whatever personal goals you'd like to achieve in the upcoming months.

I personally am going to strive to:
*Be 100% raw (overt free)
*Eat my veggies
*Consistently wake up early (around five am)
*Be active (see how I didn't say exercise :p) six days a week, at least five.
*(Bonus points) learn a musical instrument haha. :)

Let's get to it! Post here whenever you want, every day or every week or whatever! Let us know how you're doing and what you are accomplishing. :)

Also, this is a good discussion for logging your fitness stuffs. :)

<3 <3

How many smiley faces am I allowed to use?
:)

Update: I've been doing Freelee's challenge on Facebook. Much more organized! lol. :)
Awesome. <3

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An update for the month of May:
    *100% raw: Mostly! Probably 90% overall. :) I ate cooked when I ran out of fruit pretty much, because I had upped my calories significantly and kept eating all my bananas lol. Not overt free though, a couple times a week I had some nuts or avocado.
    *Veggies: Getting there! I had been having trouble digesting some greens, but I'm working in kale and romaine lettuces alright. :)
    *Waking up early/sleep earlier: Notttt so much for May. I'll make that a focus this month. :)
    *Being active: Not as much as I want to, but definitely increased. A bigger focus for this month.
    *No musical instruments have been learned this month. :o

Also, I'm adding at least an HOUR outside every day. Whether walking, running, sitting reading a book, whatever. I will be out in the sunshine for at least an hour each day! I would love to spend all day outside.
    So my goals for the month of June: Early nights, wake up early, spend time outdoors, be active, and READ more (I love reading but have been "busy" - what a silly excuse!). This month is no excuses! :)

<3 <3

How is everyone else doing?

• Doing about the same as last month so far. I'm ready to challenge myself, to do this all the way. :)

I'm thinking about starting a website/blog, maybe make some money from it to buy all my fruit. :p lol. I guess I could work on public speaking and make some videos as well. The more of us doing it the better, right? :) Get the word out there, professional or not. I want everyone to know about this wonderful way of living. <3
      I'll post a link as soon as I have everything going. I feel like I'd be more likely to post dailyish on my own blog. I'll link it to my blog here too. I want it to reach as many people as possible. :)

• I'm in there like swimwear! (Get it? Get it? Bikini...? Challenge?) :D

Anway... I want to look hotter in my bikini too... and I have yet to decide how the heck I am going to make it to Woodstock financially (have not bought tix) 

• Haha, yeah I'm working my butt off to pay for it. Banana island out of necessity lol.
      It's going to be so great though. :)

• I didn't even think about the fact that I actually could rock a bikini this summer if I stick with my low-fat, high-carb raw veganism. Thanks for the challenge! I'm up to it!

• Let's do it! I'm going to do my best. :D
      I'm a little embarrassed to post a before photo, so maybe I'll post one when I have the 'after'. :p

• There is no way I'd post a before photo. Ha!

All I will say is that I'm 5'8" and 145 pounds and just getting over a recent breakup with a wonderful man who unfortunately drank a ton of beer, smoked a mess of cigarettes, and smoked weed. Instead of drowning myself in cooked vegan food and organic wine like I usually do (especially after last year's countless dating fumbles), I've come back around to 80/10/10. All I ever do is rave about how good I used to feel when I ate this way. Less talk, more rock!

• =^.^=

• Hey fruities. :)
    I went running yesterday. I wore shorts in public for the first time in a few years. I had the best watermelon smoothie ever (blend fresh with frozen watermelon :)).

How are you guys doing? :D

I'm making sure to get outside every day (okay I've only done it yesterday so far, and about to go out for a walk/run in a bit), and the sunshine feels so good. I absolutely love being outdoors, but I haven't been doing it often enough. I'm talking a couple times a month. :0  I'm getting out there EVERY SINGLE DAY. I am I am. :) Rain or shine. I love it outside, and I can feel a connection when I'm out there that stays with me and keeps my mood and spirit lifted. That Vitamin D, I tell ya.
    Go outside and play you guys!
    <3

• I want to go so badly  its only like 75 miles away so like 1 hour and 45 mins away from where I live, but I cant afford it :( But I am in either way :D I love my fruit and Veggies!! Good luck to everyone who is participating!

This reply was deleted.