Featured Discussions (217)

Sort by

~~~~~~~~~~water~~~~~~~~~~

After the Raw Retreat this past week I have been enlightened by Harley's talk about water. I have since learned that many of my re-occurring problems have been due to dehydration. I figured, as a raw low fat vegan I was able to not drink water becaus

Read more…
95 Replies
Views: 1

Calling all bodybuilders!

Or anyone who trains heavily and wants bigger muscles ;)i'm just curious as to what you eat in a day? could you please share? does anyone ever take vegan protein powders to supplement? do you have any before and after photos to share (i know there is

Read more…
78 Replies
Views: 0

Donations

Dated March 3rd, 2009

The 30BaD Website is approximately $50 AUD a month to run - this includes the removal of annoying Google Advertisements plus the continuous maintenance of the site ensuring a user-friendly exp

Read more…
31 Replies

CHAT FUNCTION

Hi everyone there is a 'CHAT' feature if you hover over the FORUM tab. Pressing on the CHAT function opens up a whole page so you can chat to your buddy. It also pops up (bottom right corner) so you can browse the forum and chat at the same time. Fin

Read more…
3 Replies

811 was an outside job..

i confess, 811 was an outside job. we did it in the fresh air..it wasnt terrorists responsible for the attacks on brian clements corn chip stash at hippocrates. it was hygenists!hygenists stole a dole banana truck and ram raided the pantry. pots and

Read more…
31 Replies