Hello all! I am from Colorado and I am interested in attending this years festival. I am looking to stay the full duration of the festival which I believe is 3 weeks (feel free to correct me if I am wrong as I don't know the exact dates). I've never been to Thailand before so I am not sure what to expect or how to go about it.... Are there any Colorado vegans out there who might be willing to team up? I don't know many vegans so it would be awesome to have a new vegan friend from around my neck of the woods and willing to be my travel partner this June!  

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Day. Do you know what hotel we should be staying at for the TFF? I plan on leaving Florida and arriving to Bangkok June 1st, but I need to know where we are actually suppose to be staying in Cheng Mai.

• "What I have observed from world traveling every year since 2003 and as a solo traveller 90% of the time is that you meet MORE people when you are traveling solo.

So I would not be worried about traveling solo to TFF as you will meet crew along the way and that will build up more confidence.

EVERYONE benefits from having more confidence. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Confidence comes from doing things you thought you needed others to help you with but realized you can do em solo. Then you become the person others need vs the person that needs others."   -Durianrider

• This is all very true! However, I still would like a travel partner to soften the blow of travel expenses though... I would love to go 50/50 with someone even if they aren't from around my neck of the woods.  

This reply was deleted.