Hi!

I ran across this information on www.rawveganradio.com and thought it would be good to help spread the word.

There will be a free 8 day tele-summit featuring over 40 world class leaders in the raw food and conscious living movement from Jan. 23rd to Jan. 30th, 2012. 

It's hosted by Steve Prussack.  He has Dr. Douglas Graham, Durianrider, and Freelee listed on the line-up.

You will need to go to http://rawpalooza.com/ to sign-up.

Make sure you receive your confirmation email with the access information.

It should be very informative.

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

I'm listening to the 'preview call' right now. The audio quality is terrible. I'm listening to the web stream as I'm not about to sit with a telephone handset stuck to my face for an hour or so, while paying the cost, or just paying using Skype.

Bring back Kevin Gianni! All is forgiven! Well, at least he knew how to put these events on properly, with proper audio quality so I didn't have to strain to hear what is being said.

I really don't think I will listen to this 'event' if the audio quality is so diabolical. I think I'll wait for someone to upload the full quality to The Pirate Bay afterwards.

What a disappointment. This is no way to further the movement. I’m not going to recommend this ‘event’ to anyone simply because it’s a) too complicated/stupid to be able to listen to it and, b) the audio quality reminds me of those old cylindrical wax recorders from 100-years ago!

• This looks great thanks!

This reply was deleted.