Hey y'all , Just recently moved here . I live in a 4 bedroom first floor of a house in West Philly. We have access to a back yard and a big front porch. We are right near Clark Park so theres a great farmers market each weekend and a pretty good coop in the area too.

I'm a musician and work from home, occasionally I travel abroad for work. My roommate is a Pharm D student and she's pretty busy with that during the school year.

I have 2 Italian greyhounds so if thats an issue be advised, though they are hypoallergenic.

I am drug (except for coffee :/) and alcohol free and the environment here reflects that.

We both eat high carb , and ideally mostly raw , though we don't have a car so it makes doing fruit hauls a problem. If we had access to this then probably 80-90% raw.

We just would like roommates that are vegan, its fine if you don't eat the same way, though it would be a plus if all were the same style. Would be rad to get massive fruit hauls together.

There is a basement bedroom (with private bathroom) connected to a basement 'living room' that is available.

Also, there is a upstairs bedroom available that connects to the backyard, though I have some things in there still from my move, so I'll have to sort that out.

There is washer + dryer on site ( not coin operated :) , I have a juicer, and a berkey water filter too ... if you are into that. Would be great if y'all had a vitamix haha.

We can negotiate rent. I'm pretty open.

Available immediately so let me know.

PS - I'm actually have to pay someone normally to walk and feed my dogs when I travel so if you would be down to do this I could pay you for it while I'm out of town... if you are interested in playing with Italian greyhounds that is... they eat vegan too! No worries if not.

Also, I'm a cyclist - if you want a riding buddy ^_^

-A-

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –