Seriously In of Need Help From Long Term 811ers

Hi there! It's been a while since I last made a post on 30BaD. My troubles really came this Spring semester, when I was so busy with a difficult class and underslept big time. I had been 100% 80/10/10 raw for two years before then. I didn't have much motivation to keep buying the fruit I needed. I then started eating steamed sweet potatoes and later spuds. Being still undercarbed and super stressed all the time, I started eating rice and steamed vegetables as well. Of course my digestion was worsening even though I still don't consume any salt, oils, or spices. From March until now, I have gained a lot of weight. I didn't even quite notice until I felt for the first time tired at a 5K. It was the first time I had gotten over 30 minutes... After that, I feel so embarrassed and depressed. Not only that, some of my jeans don't even fit as well anymore.

What started as a way to fill my calorie requirements turned into an addiction for me. I was hardly interested in cooked food and it's not like it tastes better to me even now but I have definitely noticed the numbing effect that other people have talked about. I really want to get back on the wagon again but I just can't enjoy fruit like I used to. Even at the beginning of the day, the first thing I want to eat is brown rice. I still have troubles with stress and undersleeping, and lately I haven't been exercising at all. What can I do to get my life in order again? I really want to get back on the wagon and get back my fitness and energy again. ;(

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –