East Coast Bike Trip Spring 2016

I am planning a bike trip for this Spring starting from northeastern Pennsylvania down to Florida and eventually back up. I would love to link up with some HCLF friendly folks along the way either to ride with or perhaps just sit down for some good eating. I have no concrete time set yet, and would really just like to see how many other carb munchers would be interested in meeting with me or possibly even housing me during the journey. I think it would be a great opportuity to meet like minded people and experience different perspectives. I will be documenting the trip via strava, social media outlets, videos, and will probably compose some type of blog post for those interested to enjoy.Please comment if you would be interested in a meet a greet or if you could be of any assistance along the way (such as a place to stay). Also, if anyone has experience in doing something similar, or has any advice on how to prepare for and accomplish such a feat, please feel free to enlighten me.I'm very open to Skype calls if anyone is interested in being a part of this endeavor.

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –