Translation of 80/10/10

I havent yet read the book and I would like to get one, but I'd prefer to buy one in German. I wouldnt mind reading it in English, but I'd like to have a copy in german to show it to family&friends who might be too lazy or unable to read it in english. So, does anyone know if there are already translations to other languages in project??

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That would be a fun project. I would for sure be up for translation into German, but right now I don't have the time...

If I ever do do that, I'd have to send to back to my friends and fam in Germany...interesting idea
    • Yes, I read Wandmaker as well, was the first rf book I read. I havent read any other gemran author, but I read several books in german, the sundiet and one of the books by the diamonds, and lately a book called "Sibila: ein Leben in Natur und Freiheit: Auf dem Weg der Einfachheit und der Liebe" by Nuria Aragón Castro, its translated from spanish, a very nice book. The next book I'm going to read is the book from Guy-Claude Burger.
  • There is a translation project going....beside that nothing is known about it :)
    • Hey Apple Man, are you officially translating it or just for your family?
This reply was deleted.