Traveling as a Vegan

It may be tough sometimes. Lets face it. Airports themselves may just be some of the most un-friendly vegan places other than a couple exceptions here and there. Being stuck on an airplane as a vegan is also a huge issue if not prepared as well. As hclf vegans it is important for us to be constantly eating throughout the day so that we meet our caloric needs, nutrition goals, and just plane carb'd up!

We made a quick video on some of the easiest ways to travel as a vegan in these scenarios. Check it out below! Enjoy!

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I traveled in Japan being vegan and even raw vegan for 80% of the time. Japan is one of the unfriendliest vegan places, so if I can manage there I'm sure you can manage anywhere. A rockmelon cost $80 usd. Though I managed to find a watermelon for $20 usd.

• Where in japan? We want to visit there too.  Still doing research on the vegan options there

• Happy Cow is also a great reference when travelling.

ALL supermarkets cater for vegans - tinned fruit, juice, rice cakes, salsa etc.

711 in Thailand has vegan meals even!

• We will try that next time!  We are sooo dying to go to Thailand.  The food there looks insane.  Is it hard to ask for vegan food with the language barrier?

This reply was deleted.