Traveling in SE Asia!

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip in February to Thailand, then I plan to head to Malaysia and am hoping to find a farm to volunteer at around Penang for a couple weeks, then head to Bali.  I also want to visit the Durian farm in Penang but it looks like it might not be open until the end of April.  I have been living in Vietnam with my boyfriend for the past 5 months teaching English.  He has decided to stay for the rest of the school year and teach so I will be traveling on my own.  If anyone is also living or traveling in SE Asia at this time I would love to meet up with people or travel together.  My plans are loose because I have an apartment here in Vietnam and I can come back to before we plan to leave May so I may travel until then or come back to Vietnam sooner before going back to the United States.

I would love to hear from you!

Clara

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will be Bali for February then Malaysian Borneo for a month or two to visit a Durian farm there then back to Bali.

my fb - Edward Fruitarian

• Hello! I am traveling to Thailand start of March. I am planning on catching some of the fruit festivals there! Would be cool to travel with you, if you are still there! Do you have Facebook, maybe i can add you and get to know a few things more :D

• Awesome!  I found you on facebook and added you.

This reply was deleted.