Tutti tutti fruti bus !!

Hi friends of the cherry! (yes that's the season where we are)

Jean-charles and your servant will, in a few days, follow the ways of Provence (south of france) in a van, in search of some place in the middle of nature for a rainbow type gathering :))
Program is: camping, walks, baths, music, picking fruits, laughs et unlimited joy...
And if we find nothing it's no big deal because we'll keep on like this until the end of summer, so who wanna join is more than welcome !!

JC: +33760214223
Maël: +33673558669

Call us, we'll tell you where we are and we'll talk details together. We can take 6 to 8 personns and if you got a car it'll become a caravan ^^

See you soon my fruity friends ;)

ps: the fb group for more details is "tutti fruti bus", but we'll be more easily contactable by phone, nomad life oblige...

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• have you heard about the fruktifest festival in Aix en Provence?

Up to last year they had a 1-2 week festival in August for raw fooders. I think this year it is not sure about going ahead as there may not be enough people but if enough people showed interest they said maybe we can organise it again. 

http://delalumiere.free.fr/fruktifest2013english.html

FRUKTIFEST
    Ce site presente le Fruktifest : festival international fruitarien / fructivore
  • Hey Guys,

I will not be in Europe at this time, but am wondering if you have connected with the Raw Rainbow people. I went to a gathering a couple of years ago, and am still on their newsletter, they seem to meet almost constantly and do things like walkabouts, bicycle touring and raw rainbow gatherings all over europe. If you know of them already that is great, if not I can try and find a contact or website for you to reference if you are interested.

Peace, 

S.

This reply was deleted.