Two positive points after only 7 days of 801010

Good afernoon to you all,

my name is Rebecca and here are two quick positive points I ALREADY noticed after 7 days of 801010. You can use this as a support if you're not 801010 yet, or just share it with your friends and those you know who need it ;)

1. learning how to aprreciate food again: Before raw, I used to have to create things with food so as to enjoy it slowly when eating - creating dishes made me more respectful toward the food.

What is different with raw food is that: they already fill you with love and bless and compassion by themselves. I noticed that as, when going to the market the other day, I litteraly teared up in front of a melon. The simple fact of taking this tiny fruit in my open hands surrounded me with love and compassion.

2. less glamorous but surely a very positive point: my period got shorter and lighter. 

Having a hard time describing properly how I FEEL in English I'm being very short on these two points. However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me or contact me at any time.

Sending you all my love and encouragements ;) 

Rebecca :)

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel like following 80/10/10 has made me more mindful of my food, as well. It's almost spiritual, being able to appreciate a food in its whole and unaltered state, instead of having to cook it and then cover it in some sort of sauce or seasoning to make it edible. :)

Good luck to you in the future! :)

• thank you so much ! I'm sorry i saw this message sooooo late ! I didn't come back on the website until ...right now :) For the past year I've been focusing on staying vegan and joined a french facebook 801010 which helped me a lot with that.
      Two weeks ago: jumped again on the raw wagon which explains my presence ^^.
      Because it has been, and is still a long path - to be able to sustain yourself on a raw fruit based diet as a student living in paris i mean -, i'll keep you tuned. Agaiin ! 

• That's great :) I'm excited for you -- for your positive changes!!

• .. both of you ! ;)

• Love it,and it's all true.You did a great job of explaining yourself in English

P.L.U.R-Peace.Love.Unity.Respect
    • Thank's a lot !

This reply was deleted.