Wanna start handing out vegan/811 flyers

Hello friends. I've been vegan for the past three months and found out that I want to make change in others' lives as well. I've been thinking about idea of handing out flyers for a while and finally decided to make it happen! 

I need some advices on what way of handing out is the best, what will be the most catchy slogan and what informations to put on it.

Is here anyone who has experience with this type of spreading vegan message? I'll appreciate any advice. :)

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is actually a 30BAD flyer that has been made, if you want to look at it for ideas. The probably is I don't have the file on hand, and I am not sure how to get it. I once saw it on this site, possibly linked on a forum. I bet the PK's might know where it is?

• I know what you're talking about but I need a flyer in Polish so the 30BAD flyer won't work.. 

• Hi! That's awesome info!  I have also been wanting to get the word out like Zuza, but haven't been sure how to go about it.  Have you happened to run into a situation where someone didn't want you to leave your fliers there?  Thanks!

• It helped me a lot. Thank you for reply! 

This reply was deleted.