What motivates you? (in general)

What makes you focus on the right things whenever you are having doubts about this or that or just going through something? what makes you appreciate life and stay grateful for having the opportunity to experience beautiful things sometimes or all the time?

What makes life precious to you?

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The beautiful place I see in my mind, when the whole world is living in balance and harmony.

Everything is precious to me. <3

• Three things basically: (and not necessarily in order) 1) Inspiration, 2) Education, and 3) Arousal (or love as the case may be).

• Yup... love your questions Janne!

Well lets seeeeee... What motivates me??? My wonderful, amazing family...being outside on a beautiful day, looking at the sky, clouds, breathing beautiful fresh air, the sun shining on the lake, the beautiful fall leaves on the trees, mountains covered in snow... Life is precious to me, just because it is a miracle!!

But I think what really motivates me, is the hope that some day, all my dreams and desires might eventually come true and then my life will really begin, and I want to be ready and prepared for when that time comes.... I know, I sound silly... or might not be making any sense at all but, that is my own little world I live in :) Maybe I am just waiting for something that will never happen, but it keeps me motivated... and probably will, till the day I die... Man am I pathetic or what??? lol But I am happy :)

• Creating, Learning, Loving. As far I'm concerned, there isn't much else to do in this weird thing called existence.

• My life and knowing that I have two working arms and legs and breathing air and I am able to run and be active. And that I also have a supporting family that supports this amazing lifestyle :)
  • The more I Love and take care of myself it drives me deeper into the reality of who I truly am and less and less of me desires to eat food that brings me down, lowers my energy or make me sick. I find myself appreciating the blessings of life and less of me identifies with the limitations of our 3D consumer driven society. The joys of shifting my diet, attitude, and lifestyle create a self perpetuating knowing that this feels right. Why do anything to mess it up? 

• I don't have secrets ;) I enjoy seeing /hearing other peoples success stories, overcoming life challenges and you think they had it tougher than me, what do I have to sook about ;)

• My health makes me grateful for life. There is alot of disease in my family and that motivates me to keep on the track that I am on. I feel like I am truly making a difference in my future health and the future health of my future children. Family (blood related or not) and Love make life precious. Once you find others who inspire, support and love you, It makes life worth living.

• City Lights?
  • my health is way too important to me after being sick/in pain chronically for 5 years straight.  Im starting to feel like i wish i couldve felt these past 5 years.  I would never ever go back to eating how i am not meant to eat, fruit it too dang DELICIOUS to want to eat any other way!  :)
This reply was deleted.