Replies

• Sometimes before im going to sleep I get a song in my head to the point where I feel like I just HAVE to listen to it before I go to sleep to get it out or something...unfortunately it just makes me feel energized again so that I have to do stuff to relax again
  • Didn't spend enough time with my kids today....every moms nagging thought:)
  • lately I've been thinking mostly about how to not think
  • you mean you're thinking about it before going to sleep?
  • There's only room enough in this world for one Janne Schaffer.

You're right. and im not him!

• but admittedly I can be quite a pussy when it comes to 'my' cats. either im acting like a pussy or im teasing them.
    • correction: my pussies would never behvae the way I do
  • Everyone dreams, and I sometimes have fleeting glimpses of my dreams if something wakes me up before I'm done sleeping. They are very hazy and disappear within a matter of seconds. Most mornings I remember nothing, so there is nothing to write in a diary. I'll see if I can "intend" them into being; I have occasionally been able to "intend" myself to wake up at a given time so maybe I can "intend" myself to remember my dreams as well. My sleep is deep and refreshing and I haven't used an alarm clock in years, so I don't have any sleep issues. Just intrigued what I'd see if I could remember my dreams.

• no no no the cats are outside my room. there are several doors in this room and other people living here. in the middle of the night when they feel like going out they scratch my door, whether I keep it open or close. or just stand in the door opening making noises until I get up. sometimes I've had the intention to not give in to their requests but after 10 minutes I just can stand it anymore :)

Maybe my reaction would be a bit more sound and not so annoyed if I hadn't mess up my sleep so much in the past. which im planning to correct now. aslong with everything else :)

• Ok here's a story.

Sometimes (during certain periods EVERY SINGLE NIGHT) my cats scratches on my door wanting this wanting that and they won't give up. and waking from sounds like that have sort of become a trauma for me, like im in this weird state and when I get up to let them out they're waiting around doing other things first like eating, hanging around ect. I get so annoyed especially when it's freezing too. and then I cannot get back to sleep for a while...and the thoughts im having at these times are the moooooooost annoying ever, they just don't make any sense and im in the mood of 'gaaaaah I just wanna go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! STOP THINKING!' and then I think about that for a while.

This reply was deleted.