All Discussions (39)

Sort by

Beware the wild goose chase

I recently fought an incredibly frustrating opponent. One who who would link to multiple lengthy links and claim information within the links that refuted my argument. Yet, my opponent wouldn't tell me which link contained the information nor q

Read more…
7 Replies

a writing opportunity

this was sent to me by the wonderful debbie took who was an excellent contributor to 30bad for many months.

it is a writing opportunity provided by a "well-known international raw food/health magazine". in fact, as debbie puts it:

"It's a golden opport

Read more…
10 Replies

facebook - comments and replies.

Hi,

I was hesitant with signign up with facebook because I ain't into other peoples drama but I have learned that it can be a good annoying tool.

I figure we can collectively post comments here and then we can be all over them like a fat kid on smartie

Read more…
23 Replies

Youtube editing

Hi,

I want to start making youtube videos using text and some images possibly with music.

Any suggestions on some good simple east to use Free software?

I think youtube can be used to benefit our friends and educate others.

Take Care,

Read more…
4 Replies

the focus of ar

i received this in an email from bigG. he asks several very important questions here so i thought we should discuss the ideas in a thread. i have paraphrased a couple of the questions.

1. What should be the focus for AR here in Canada?

2. Do  we need n

Read more…
6 Replies

the eye of gitmr

it seems our fine 30badigos keep getting banned at gitmr simply for revealing the truth about those who practise cruelty on animals. these are people who in part or in total imprison, exploit, abuse and murder other sentient beings for their own grat

Read more…
20 Replies

the less publicized victims

this thread is for victims of cruelty who don't get as much publicity as say those in the factory farms or fur industry.

i think it's important to keep track of them even if we don't make them a major campaign.

some think that we should not even talk a

Read more…
10 Replies

letter writing

this is one of the most important avenues activists have.

the stats apparently show that more people read letters to the editor than anything other than the front page (and possibly the sports page).

we need to respond for various reasons such as:

1) to

Read more…
5 Replies

Failed vegs: what makes them tick?

Oddly enough many our most vociferous opponents are failed ethical vegans. They seem to be unusually passionate in their attempts to point out the dubiousness of the veg endeavor and/or how we ethical veg folk really shouldn't be telling other people

Read more…
9 Replies