All Discussions (21)

Sort by

80/10/10 on a budget

Hi everyone,I am going to be moving out from home pretty soon and don't know if I can afford the 80/10/10 lifestyle on a student's budget. I have been reading other similar discussions but none can really compare to swiss pricing... because we all kn

Read more…
0 Replies

Rohkost WG

Hallo zusammen

Da meine Grossmutter nun im Altersheim bleiben wird, ist das Bauernhaus mit Umschwung und Parkplätzen zu vermieten. Natürlich wäre es cool wenn Rohköstler einziehen würden. Ich wohne ja im Gartenhaus hinten raus.

Adresse ist Birrfeldstra

Read more…
0 Replies

Fruity Tip's

Here we can post actual nice occasions to buy good fruits/greens if we know about any. Since the chain stores have often the same assortment in the whole country and even above, that should work well for all of us.

Lidl has delicious flat peaches righ

Read more…
5 Replies

Monthly Fruitlucks

Hi everyone

I talked to some of you at the Swiss Fruit Fest about organizing monthly fruitlucks. All of you seemed to be interested.

Here are some of my ideas:

I think we should rotate between cities and we should fix a date that's always the same (like

Read more…
25 Replies

running raw

hii! 

i'm a newbe on 30Bad and at the moment im transitioning to the lfrv-diet. i also wanna do more sport and start running again.

i was wondering if there are people who are athlets in switzerland or doing any kind of sport? what do you all do to sta

Read more…
27 Replies

Swiss fruit fest this summer?

Hi Guys,

Just curious- would anyone be interested in organizing a fruit festival here in Switzerland? I would be willing to help organize if there are others who are interested. NY and Thailand are pretty far away and it would be great to have a local

Read more…
42 Replies