All Discussions (19)

Sort by

working for a sanctuary in Norway?

Hi everyone,

I would like to go to Norway and do something that is of help for animals. Working for a sanctuary  or shelter would be great.

I have savings and could work half-time or full-time for little or no money. But it would be great if I can find

Read more…
4 Replies

Apples in Stockholm

the organic local apples in stockholm are crazily expensive, have u noticed? (in the vegan shop Good Store) it's cheaper to get imported german organic apples. We really need to plant more very nice and sweet apple trees in Sweden, with a lot variety

Read more…
2 Replies

fruit in Turku?

I'm a brand new raw vegetarian and I notice that it's really expensive to buy organic fruits from the market, so I was wondering does anybody know where I can buy a lots of cheap organic fruits in finland?  

Read more…
7 Replies

Comming To Sweden Near Stockholm

Hi there! I am going to be there  from  10-15 july  near  Södertälje  . Maybe we  can meet  or  maybe is there any event about  Raw  Vegan or  Renewable energies or  maybe  a good  party :)  If  someone is  in the zone, some  vegans, we can have  a c

Read more…
2 Replies

fruit in scandinavia

Hello!  Is possible that  I´m going to visit  Sweden, near Stockholm. Is anyone from there?  dou you know  some places  from where  to buy  fruit? I heard that is  very expensive  over there.

-have  you got  any idea  of  any  Vegetarian or  Raw  vega

Read more…
4 Replies

Hello fellow nordics!

Just an introduction to the group. I am from Iceland and have been doing this lifestyle for about 4 months now but have been raw since the summer of 2008.

I am wandering how easy it is for all of you, getting good produce, sunshine and quality time ou

Read more…
1 Reply

Food politics

A thread for posting articles on food politics in Scandinavia, and discussing how to vote or otherwise politically nudge one's country towards vegetarianism, subsidizing fruit and veg, taxing meat, etc.

Read more…
3 Replies

Stores & Distributors

In relation to everything from farmer's markets to online stores, give your info, tips, tricks, experiences, and so on. This would be a good place to link to sites and/or contact information for stores and distributors as well, from which we Scandina

Read more…
3 Replies

Vitamin D

With the long & dark Scandinavian winter, it is virtually impossible to get sufficient sun exposure and thus the daily dose of vitamin D. Please make sure that you get sufficient vitamin D (D3 or cholecalciferol is the same vitamin produced in the bo

Read more…
3 Replies

How to be 811rv in scandinavia!

This is the group where we scandinavians help each other out to stay on the 811 path!Let's exchange ideas on everything relating to 811 so that we can get the most out of the lifestyle!Where to get your produce, best prices, how to survive the winter

Read more…
15 Replies