Here is my life's passion/idea. 

I want to create a 100% self sustainable, Organic, Raw, Vegan 80/10/10 style Retreat as well as a 100% self sustainable Organic Fruit & Veggie farm in Costa Rica!

Fruit and Veggie farm comes first. 

I have a plethora of knowledge/experience in the following fields that I have been researching for the past 5 years. 

Self sustainability via electricity: Hydro, Wind & Solar

Self Sustainability via building: Cob, Hay-bale, Earthship, Hempcrete, Bamboo, Adobe.

Traditional Building Methods: Stick framing, Post & beam (windows, doors, framing, etc)

Permaculture: "Gaia's Garden", "All New Square Foot Gardening" & "The Ultimate Guide to Permaculture".

Let me just give you all the down low to bring you up to speed on where I'm at. 

I consider myself an expert (with an understanding that there is always more to learn) in these fields and I know all of the ins and outs of permaculture and sustainable building. I have become obsessed with sustainability, veganism, permaculture, and most of all I have become obsessed with helping people by bringing the raw vegan 80/10/10 health message out to the public and by setting the example. 

I want to be the example I wish to see in the world. I want to create a fruit farm that uses no chemicals/ferts/gmo products or seeds!! I want only the purest and most organic seeds possible. After this farm is in production and fruit is in abundance, I want to set up and build a 100% off grid, sustainable community house and or separated dwellings for volunteers/guests. 

I want the focus of the farm to be centered on helping people and working together WITH nature and WITH the animals in the best/most harmonious way. 

I have looked at land extensively online but haven't had any luck with finding a piece of undeveloped land for a cheap price. My budget for land cost is around 20k. It's looking like I'm going to need more (around 75k) unless anyone knows of any good resources out there??

So my next step is to see if anyone out there is sharing the same dream with me and wants to tackle this as partners. TO be perfectly honest...I want my fruits and veggies and to help as many people as I can and I don't want a penny for it...Money is nothing to me but I realize it's a MUST in todays society to own land. 

The more people that jump on this train, the less it will be for each of us and the sooner we can get this dream started. 

On a side note, as far as time is concerned, I am relocating to Costa Rica to stay @ a raw vegan farm at the beginning of the year 2014. I will stay there and in my free time travel around Costa Rica looking for cheap land. I will find a way for this dream to become my reality one way or another :) legally or illegally haha for those who understand :P. 

This world needs a true example of freedom, of equality, of compassion, and of Love!

Please spread this post as much as you care for because you never know who's listening!

Here is a link to my "GoFundMe" page that I set up a couple months ago but haven't had any luck.

http://www.gofundme.com/34iv7w

Facebook: 

https://www.facebook.com/nick.aikey.1

Peace & Love, 

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.