Replies

• eat as often as possible, maybe every two hours if needed...

with SAD diets we are trained, "Don't overeat, so don't eat so close together"- obviously, because SAD diet food is bad for you to eat so often!

With fruit, go, go, go all the time until you're satisfied.  My mental health counselor even recommended eating more meals throughout the day.  A study was done that the people who ate more meals throughout the day- same calories, just more spread out- lost more weight than the people who ate 3 larger meals.  You want to never leave your body in a state of hunger, basically.  Hunger = possible famine to the body = start making fat.  With SAD diets, this is necessary to have hunger, because your body needs time to heal from what you just ate.  You are already healing each time you eat fruit, so don't worry about needing to leave time before meals with 811.  It's okay to eat until you're satisfied, and it's okay to keep eating throughout the day. 

• I just snack, snack until my big heart is content. I've found that, ever since I began eating this way, that eating enough food in one meal is really tough for me (I get full pretty easy), so waiting an hour after, say, lunch, and then having another snack really helps get the carbs in :)

• Do whatever feels best for you.

Both are good as long as by the end of the day you get enough calories.

You're doing great!

• Thankyou :D

• Why not?,if you're hungry its prob better to eat,whether its 2/3/5 or 7 times a day if you're in a situation where you can please yrself when you eat,some cant if they have some particular working situation.Maybe you have a fast metabolism and burn up a meal fast,raw fruit &veg pass out of the stomach fairly fast.

Cheers

This reply was deleted.