Cycling in Spain Andalucia august 2014

Hey everybody! 
We are planning to fly to Malaga, Spain in august and do some riding in around the Nerja/natural parc area 80 km east of malaga. The coastline and fruit are very good to be and august has very good weather in the area. There are also hills and even a high peak (sierra nevada, 4000m) within reach. The Vuelta will visit the area the 28th of august so I guess there will be more cyclists in the area. The Raw Fruits Festival is in the same area from the 1st to the 6th of september so if you are attending and interested in hanging out in the area in the weeks before, shoot me a message. I will not be able to attend the fruitfestival because university starts off 1st of sept, but I have heard some amazing stories about it.
If more people would like to share the cycling experience that would be fun! 

Hope to hear from some of you

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds like a great plan. Would have loved to join, but I would be too busy just before the Raw Fruit Festival.

Btw, during the Raw Fruit Festival, we will have several brand new bikes available for the participants to pick and ride!

Have a great time!

• Oh and by we I mean me and a few fruity vegan friends from Holland, all in our twenties.

This reply was deleted.