Aloha all,

We are currently looking for one, possibly two, work traders to stay with us here at Moana 'ula.

Our community is intimate and family centered and so we are interested in harmony, safety, and fit.

The requirements for labor work out to 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. Anyone staying here will need to live according to our principles (we are an 80/10/10 community) while on our property. We'll offer lodging and fresh foods off our land.

Our land is amazing. In your down time you can walk to the coast, swim in unreal tidepools, visit lava tubes, splash in heated warm ponds, attend any of the myriad social and cultural activities that abound in these parts, and just enjoy time with us, as we welcome you into our extended family.

If you are responsible, able and ready to work a bit, this could be a wonderful opportunity. Please email me at moanaula@starband.net if you are interested in checking the whole thing out.

Mahalo!!

Rich

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am very interested in this opportunity if you are still looking for someone. Please let me know if this is still open! I can come for November 2012.

• Yes, there are still opportunities. Would you mind filling out our questionnaire? Send me an email at rich@rawveganrunner.com and I'll send it to you.

• Hi, It would be great to come.... I have already done this kind of experience!
    But right now I can't move! If there is a chance in a few months I come to you!

• i send you an email message today, how's the weather out there?

• I actually would love to :):):)   Please pm me or email TMHphotog@gmail.com

• hey, you find anyone yet Rich?

• We've still got a need to fill

This reply was deleted.