30 day challenge HCCV!

Hello everyone, I'm starting a challenge myself this Saturday(7/7), I've been eating a LOT of added salt lately and really too much fat. I've even slipped up once and ate something that contained powdered SOY MILK!!!!! UGHHH!!!! I've been too leanient lately and not being as strict and aware as I should be! My challenge is this:

First and Foremost, absolutely NO ANIMAL products, literally check every label twice if you must!

Get 8-10 hours of sleep EVERY night

Try to play outside everyday for vitamin D

Less than 10% fat calories each day

No added salts (I know, tough one), only those naturally occuring

Strictly: 2 fruit meals and 1 cooked meal

No fried foods, of course

Plenty of water (I aim for 1.5 gallons most days, but some people do less)

I'll be tracking my progress here, so you can follow and keep me on track if you'd like:) Also if anyone wants to join me I'd love the company. Anyone who's joining me can also give me ideas on the vital things I've missed. Thanks everyone! I won't let you all down!

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Day 1, August 2nd

B. 6 dates, 1 cup blueberries

L. 4 cups green salad, with a drizzle of oil and salt (I know.. I need more inspiration for salad dressings..)
    , 2 cups quinoa salad

D. 2 peaches, avocado-sprout sandwich and an almond butter toast on on flourless sprout bread

Calories: 1827? but far too many from fat

Water: 5 glasses

Sleep: 7 hours, I work late shifts and have recently discovered that I cannot sleep in late..

Sun: 30 mins, was able to go berry picking in my garden and get some delicious salad for myself:) cucumber and zucchni for an other day!

• Day 2

B.2 cups litchi/pear juice, 2 cups blueberries

L. 4 cups quinoa-taboule salad with my veggies from the garden (yay! no oil or salt!)

D. sprout-avocado sandwich, 3 pounds strawberries

Day 3

B. 1 mango, 6 nectarines, 1 banana

L. 4 cups green salad with a little oil, 1/2 cup pre-packaged lentil salad, 2 almond butter toasts on flourless sprout bread with raspberries on top

D. 1 cup quinoa-taboule salad, 3 bananas with a little almond butter

I will try to have more fruit less fat in the next days, or at least more cooked carbs, less fat.. 

• Hello people:)
    I'm pretty new to this, I have been vegan for a while but I'm really getting into raw now! This challenge seems like just the right thing for me. Is it to late for me to post here?

• Congrats on deciding to do so! I'm trying to be fully raw myself but in this transition I sometimes have a little cooked food until I get used to eating 100% RAW and can better afford it. We can start whenever you guys would like, I'm so glad you're intersted in it!

• Day 26, July 31

B: 9 mangos

L: 3 mangos

D: 1 cup Black beans, Baked tortilla chips, Salsa

My job interview was this day, I didn't eat much for lunch and therefore I was STARVING when I was finally able to eat dinner and got the most convenient thing to eat. Which obviously shows that when you don't eat enough during the day you reach for crap to eat instead of what you need. Bad day:P But I'll get better, I'm still transitioning:)

Calories: 3568

Water: 3 liters

Sleep: 9.5 hours

Sun: 15 minutes

• Day 27, August 1

B: 1 canteloupe, 3 mangos

L: 10 banana smoothie

D: 2 large fries at work(The BUSIEST most stressful day at work I think I've ever had!!!!!) with ketchup and sauces(vegan still, just shitty & loaded with salt)

Then when home: 2 baked potatoes and 1 cup cooked corn

Calories: 3200

Water: 5.2 liters

Sleep: 8 hours

Sunlight: none

So I had a long day at work and eating fries at the end of it was NOT the best idea, but like I said, I'm still new to this and learning how to cope with stress while on this diet so I'm definately learning A LOT:) which is the best thing about mistakes, you learn a great deal from them.

• Hey is it too late for me to join in? I wanted to start tommorow --- maybe you might feel like going another 30! My big things include avoiding salt containing products, coffee. I wanted to start tommorow AUG 1st!

• Hey! Yeah I'd be up for that! I am trying to commit to being fully Raw but I'm transitioning so I've been having some cooked food here and there, would you like to start another thread under your name in this group? Or just go off of this one? I'm up for it if you are:) Sorry it took a little while to get back to you, I've had a busy week of working and job interviews, I'd love to start very soon too!

• Day 17:

B: 2 canteloupes, 6 bananas

L: 6 slices of pineapple, Green salad, 1 tomatoe, 1.5 cup raisins

D: 8 dates, 1/2 of a butternut squash, 2 ears of corn, handful cilantro, 1 tomato, 1/2 red bell pepper

Calories:3074

water: 7 liters

sleep: 8 hours

Sunlight: 20 min

• Day 18:

B: 9 banana smoothie

L: 8 daniella magoes

D: 1 cup Jackfruit, 16 medjool dates

Snack @ movies: Dried cherries, 1.5 cups

Calories:4352

Sleep: 9.5 hours!:)

Exercise: worked for 8 hours, moderately active

Sunlight: Not much, <10 minutes

Water:5-6 liters

I think I'm gonna start Turbofire again, I have enough energy now so I might as well:) The only problem is that I'll have to get up an hour earlier so I'll lose some sleep but I'll take naps throughout the day if I must. Still contemplating though....

This reply was deleted.