30 Day HCLF Challenge Day 2

Posting this a little late as yesterday was manic and a prime example of how a busy schedule can make things difficult!

I was up at 4am, out the house for 5am, drove for 3 hours to get to an interview for 9am. During this time I had a 5 banana and organic date breakfast on the go.

I then had a one hour test and an interview until 1pm. By this time I was staaarving so ate some apples and more organic dates. The selection from the café was just paninis or sandwiches, or other bready items, so not great. So I decided to wait until I got back home again.

3 hours later, it's 4.30 and I am feeling shattered! I ate 3 large bananas and some apples to stave off the hunger then had a massive load of steamed veggies (tomatoes, potatoes, jerusalem artichoke and green beans) with lots of brown rice :) A plain tomato and basil sauce went on top and lots of water as I was feeling really dehydrated from all the driving and lack of food.

All in all I don't think it was a very productive day, although when I did get back home I decided to make the most of the lovely autumnal weather and off set sitting on my bum for so long all day driving, by taking my dogs for a walk around the woodland near my house for a bit :)

Sorry for posting my cooked food blog on here but I don't know where else to post it where it will be allowed :)

Planning on being much better today with lots of water and fruit intake!

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gwen, I love reading your daily journals!  Thanks for sharing, they are motivating..

• Aww thank you.  I'm trying to be as honest with myself as possible and then if I'm having difficulties or good times people can relate to it :)

This reply was deleted.