30 Day HCLF Challenge Day 3

I feel much better about my routine today :) I had loooots of sleep last night to make up for my hectic day yesterday!

My morning started off with my usual walk to work in the autumn sunshine! Then Breakfast was organic bananas and dates with a mid morning snack of grapes :)

Lunch today has been apples and satsumas! I have been loving all the fresh figs that have been in season recently as they're one of my favourite fruits but satsuma's are just so Christmassy! I love them! hee hee Had plenty of water and peppermint tea during the day and also I had a nice walk on my lunch out in the fresh air. really been feeling like I need to blow the cobwebs out of my system at the moment. I feel all stuffed up! I think i'll plan some cycling in on the weekend.

Tonight's Dinner will be left over's from the potato, artichoke, carrot and tomato veggies that I had last night with some brown rice MMMmmmm A nice big portion too!! First though I'm going to visit my friend and her two cute baby girls. As I'm relocating I'm making the most of seeing my friends as much as possible whilst I can! Whilst I'm trying to improve my health and my fitness I'm also trying to improve my life in general; making sure I make time for friends, for being creative and getting outdoors. Concentrating on things that are really important and focussing on them instead of the little things that don't really matter and tend to stress me out!

My weight has stayed the same now for months and been Vegan now since May! That's an achievement for me :) For the first time in many many years I haven't thought about how many calories I'm eating (i.e. have I eaten too many) or felt guilty for what I've eaten. I've just eaten freely and naturally. I have faith that my weight will come off eventually and when I up my activity I'm sure I will begin to tone up. My friends and family have been really supportive, asked lots of questions, but are still supportive. This weekend there is a Vegan Festival in Wolverhampton so I'm hopefully going to that to see all the lovely delicious food and stock up on some books and listen to some lectures there :)

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –