Replies

• In your article, you mentioned B12.  I was wondering what you use or anyone reading this to get B12?  Shots, drops, tablets, sublingual tablets?  What about Nutritional Yeast?  How often?

I appreciate ANY input on this from experience.  Thank you.

Lisa

• You shouldn't take any supplements unless you have checked with your doctor and it is known that you are B12 deficient. If you're not and you start taking supplements your body might stop producing B12 on it's own and will rely only on the supplement. Before you take anything get checked!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_1J8Lw4WnY

• checked with your doctor..

before doing anything-

check with your doctor -> check with yourself, you´re your doctor 

• Lisa pls look under heading HOME above and select "ingredients & materials"  for info re nutritional yeast… and for B12, I did search on this page… above "latest Activity" (right hand column here >) above it is donations help 30BaD thrive and above that is 30 BaD search… just plug in B12 and see the number of discussions already available here on this site.  

• see some of the wording (eprime) i applied ,  thoughts dr?

• BOOM!

• Love the article but, speaking as a person who's never taken any drugs (above the level of caffeine), I don't think putting ayahuasca in the same category as the rest is on the money. People who've drunk it hate it being referred to as a drug, they insist it's a plant medicine.

• I agree with you. But 30bad is totally against the medicine route which is what taking a substance to treat a symptom. 30bad is all about the natural hygiene route to health.

A lot of people think that since something is a plant, it would fall into the natural hygiene route, but natural hygiene, IMHO, isn't about adding substances to the body to heal, it is about eating fruits and vegetables, sleep, sun, activity, and getting out of our body's way to let it heal itself. Naturopaths who give people natural elixirs et al, are actually just following the allopathic route of imposing a state top down to "heal" instead of bottom up via natural hygiene.
      • thanks for natural hygiene context to topic.

• I see what you're saying, it's just fine if people don't want to experience it. I don't care whether it fits into natural hygiene or not, I care about the profundity of the experience as it's described by people who've done it and the way it helps them afterwards. People report better neural cognition, more quiet confidence (the only real kind of confidence methinks), a stronger knowledge of what they want to do in life, etc etc. There was one report of a 19 year old dying in an ayahuasca session but it's debated whether he was on anti-depressant meds and he was in fact given brugmansia, which is a different concoction. The ayahuasca community online seemed shocked by the story as though someone dying through it isn't really heard of.

This reply was deleted.