Starting on Mon 25th June (Australian) I will be hosting a 30 DAY High carb raw vegan challenge on my facebook page. Lots of people excited already, about 400. Join us! Please follow this link to the event page. 
https://www.facebook.com/events/460113217334258/

Watch my video to find out more --->

Remember if you are not on facebook you could still post your daily journal here. Here is the post from Facebook --->

Time to get your raw on folks! For the next 30 days, EACH DAY please come here and record what you eat, your exercise, water and sleep and encourage others to stay on track. This challenge is only for HIGH CARB raw vegans, 811-style. No superfoods or powders, salt thanks. Example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxFC4LHnKo

Rewards:
* Not only the joy of being 100% raw for 30 days but as motivation --> those who honestly stay on track for the 30 days and post here everyday (without fail) will get a free copy of my upcoming ebook!

"Rules:"
* If you fall off the wagon please don't post about it here because it can negatively affect others on the challenge. Posts like that may be removed to help keep the high vibe. 
* You must be 100% raw and post here EVERY DAY for the next 30 days to receive the free ebook. You *must* use the same thread day after day so I can read your journal. Journals that are all over the place cannot be accepted. 

* Please set out your journal like this :

DAY 1:

Bfast: 10 banana smoothie
Lunch: 1 head of iceberg lettuce with 20 dates
Dinner: 1/2 jakfruit (med) and a kg of snow peas
(good to include calories)

Exercise: 10km easy jog

Water: 3litres

Sleep: 9 hrs. 

Feelings: Optional

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds absolutely amazing Freelee!!! Love that you are bringing raw back and encourage everyone to do their best!!! Thank you!!!

• I am not able to jog six miles a day let alone one. I had an injury to my left leg from being thrown from a horse..could I spend an hour in the gym instead on weights? I also get about five hours of sleep a day because I work nights in a prison and sometimes dont get home till noon and have to be back to work at ten pm. I have eleven dogs and ten cats so I have to spend some time with them, at least the dogs, the cats dont even like me, Im pretty sure.

• DAY 2 (January 2nd)- TODAY:

Bfast (late bfast again): Juice from 10 oranges + a Bunch of Basil leaves +3 bananas = SMOOTHIE! Yum!

Dinner: 10 dates + 5 rambutans and 3 lychee + 1 apple + 1 big grapefruit + 1 tangerine

Exercise: Focused on the food today! Gonna start running 2morrow!

Water: 2 litres

Sleep: 12 hours (I like that! I have my holidays now)

Feelings: Not really energetic but I am feeling BETTER and kinda LIGHTER! =)

• This is so exciting! I started my raw vegan JOURNEY from yesterday as it was the first day of 2014! (but I did not manage to write here yesterday, so I am gonna write now!)

DAY 1 (January 1st):

Bfast (very late bfast after NEW YEAR's night): 1l Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice + 5 bananas SMOOTHIE!

Exercise: Focused on the food today!

Water: 2 litres 

Sleep: 12 hours (yeah, that's a lot!)

Feelings: Tired because I did not sleep at night (I was sleeping all day though)

• Just signed up for facebook, so will write up the rest of my days on there. Day 5 and going strong.

• DAY FOUR

List of food eaten today:

Australian bottled 'nudie' orange juice 2L

Dates 213g

Bananas 770g

watermelon 900g

almonds (raw)  30g

Total:    2432Kcal

══════════════ ღ☃ღೋ════════════

Water:        1L 

Exercise:    none

Sleep:        5-6 hours 

Mood:       Back at work, so a challenge with biscuits, donuts etc lying around work area. Heck it was hard trying to ignore them.  Tried not to make such a big deal out of it and just get on with my day like the food wasn't a problem.  Actually felt quite pleased with myself after getting home after work and not touching anything other than my fruit. So it was pretty encouraging to know i am only day 4 and managed to keep on track. 

If there was any discouragement today it was still feeling like i'm finding it difficult to get those calories up throughout the day. Will visit this site more and gain as much info as i can. I'm so keen to stick this. Need to develop my pallet towards this healthy fresh food. Can't say i'm feeling overly vibrant or lighter - but its only day four and at this time i am in a positive frame of mind to continue. I need to continue! Horrible rash has appeared on lower legs - almost like eczema! Jeez =(  and loose bowel motions.  But am hoping that this is all part of the detox process.

Not really computer savvy so i don't know if i'm posting this in the right place? Something about posting in the same thread? Don't even know if Freelee is even doing this challenge anymore - was it just a one off, as noticed this was posted over a year ago?

• Doing really well MLP!  The rash does sound like detox.  Stick with it, you'll start to feel great soon. :)

• Also just wondering what Harley's new pulse method is for the banana smoothies. I noticed you had written this down in one of your entries.

• The pulse method is just to pulse blend the smoothie making sure that you don't get a whirlpool.  You leave it slightly chunky and it's much sweeter that way.

• Hey dandelion

Thanks for the encouragement. Tis not easy! But yes i'm determined (at this stage) anyway. Just gotta keep plugging away - well something like that =)

Have read some of your posts here and they sound really good. What day are you up to now?  How is it all going for you?

This reply was deleted.