Replies

• Some people make this life easier for themselves than others. Thats for sure.
  • As a fashion lover, I find it too beautiful!! Lagerfeld should take a look at this! love it <3
  • Wow, I remember Kristina from Health and Fitness week in 2006. That gal was bursting with massive joy and laughter for sure! It's awesome to read this to see her in full bloom and sharing that abundance with the folks in her life.
  • I can picture Kristina in the store where a stranger told her about raw. She hears it, thinks about it, feels it, and GOs For It! thats her style.... ahhh yeahh, D
  • HOT!
  • Salad man felt better after finding his perfect mate.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/caption-contest
    • Hilarious! :)
  • Beautiful! Great article! Thank you for posting! :)
    • Kristina's commitment to high performance living is very inspiring. She has many talents and I highly suggest that people who want to reach their potential in life take advantage of her coaching services.

Jasmin provided the best link to learn more about Kristina, but you can also see her art work at the following link
      KristinaBucaram.com
      • Oh wow, these are beautiful! An artist too, amazing! :D She is such an inspiration to me!!!
This reply was deleted.