Main Chat (19348)

Meal Frequency

I've been reading about meal frequency and was wondering what people thought about this. Is it better to eat fewer times a day or more?I've read that eating the recommended 5 small meals a day is not ideal because this prevents the release of STH (re

Read more…
31 Replies
Views: 3

Calories

Hi everyone!I am really doing the 811rv thing 100% for the first time.....So I am still learning!My question is, How many calories do you eat in a day? &Do you eat more raw calories than you did cooked calories?I am fairly active, I weight train 4-6

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 1

Chives... harmful?

I am wondering if chives have similar effects on the body as onions and garlic. I had tomatoes and chives for lunch yesterday and the taste was so similar to a green onion that I was a bit curious. I just looked up chives and realized that they are i

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 0

Running on cane juice

The Borneo Ballbreaker is coming up (20+ km hash through the jungle). Usually when I will be spending the day trekking, I bring coconut water and bananas or mangos.For the Ballbreaker, I was toying with the idea of just carrying sugarcane juice (mayb

Read more…
6 Replies

Gorgeous smoothie!!

The juice from 10 freshly squeezed oranges blended with 250g of cherry tomatoes!!!Proper nice :)I rememeber the first time I read about a banana and spinach smoothie from Steve Pavlinas blog about raw food ... sounded sooo wrong that I just had to tr

Read more…
0 Replies

Pumpkins

Oh, tis the time of year again, when storefronts are littered with those useless over-sized orange freaks. Or are they useless? I remember splitting them open as a kid and the smell was awful. I've heard some people eat the flesh raw, but I don't rec

Read more…
7 Replies
Views: 1

Trader Joe's Dates

Hey guys,I'm not a huge fan of Trader Joes since they package the hell out of everything they sell. However, their dates are relatively inexpensive ($4.50 per lb). They used to be a product of Mexico and the quality was pretty on/off depending on the

Read more…
9 Replies

I don't know me at all

Well,first let me start off by saying hello.I am a rare poster on this sight... I am however an avant 30Bad "stalker" if that's the proper term... yes, I believe it is.I lurk and read and then I lurk some more, to continue reading on in awe... but ne

Read more…
2 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –