Meet & Greet (2178)

I'm back

Hello, all! I am not sure how many of you remember me, or even know I ever existed. I had been a very active member of this forum/community a number of years ago, but have since been absent for a veeeeery long time. Now I am back, mostly to meet new

Read more…
6 Replies
Views: 17

United States Peeps

Hey Everyone,

Looking to see if there are any people on here that are from the USA that live in the Northeast region? Trying to find some more local people or close by people to collaborate with. Im Ryan live in Rhode Island and am 39 years old. Have

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1

Not really new, but hello!

My name is Kai. 

I think I found out about 80/10/10 about 5 or 6 years ago? I did a couple 30 day challenges, but ended up doing what is essentially what rawtill4 is now, because that's generally a little cheaper. 

Then, life happened. I left my ex, wh

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 5

Parent troubles!!!

Hi my name is Zane and I have really been struggling in the parents department most of all. Trying to switch from the normal America diet to The high carb low fat raw till four diet really sent them for a tail spin. They don't even understand what th

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 0

Newbie saying hI!

Hi all, ive been vegan for 2 years but gained 2 stone in that time! I'm trusting in Freelee and I've just started RawTill4. I'm here just for support and advice as I'm sure il need it!Currently 5'3 and 147lbs.Would like to be 5'3 and 120lbs.Look forw

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 1
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –