Travel (783)

Egypt next winter

It doesn't seem like there's anyone on here who lives in Egypt, but perhaps someone will be going there next year's winter? I might be there, but I don't know when that would be, exactly.

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 0

Atlanta, GA and Boston, MA

I will have to be moving in a year and a half and am contemplating a move to the East coast. I have wanted to go west as I would like to be in, and would like my daughter to be in, a raw community. Anybody know about how the raw family social scene i

Read more…
3 Replies

France Next Summer

Hi! My stepmom and I are fairly new to 811rv and we will be traveling to France to study next summer. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go and what to eat? We'd also love to meet some friendly raw vegans on our trip! :]

Read more…
7 Replies

vegan travel agent

Hi there,Does anybody have suggestions for finding a vegan travel agent?I'll appreciate any suggestions on cheap flights or someone to be my travel agent.I want to find a good flight from Portland Or to CAirns Austraila.thank you,Darrick

Read more…
4 Replies

Bali advice?

Going to Bali for a week mid November and we haven't really made any plans yet. We're after a relaxing holiday away from the tourists/nightlife with lots of fruit in a lush setting. A back to nature kind of trip that's not too expensive. Not interest

Read more…
4 Replies

Cape Town

Hello my wonderful fruity friends!I have been given a wonderful opportunity... I get to escape the harsh Berlin winter and in January I will be going to cape town for three months!!!words cant not describe how excited I am!I was wondering if anyone h

Read more…
0 Replies

Another Florida Thread

Hello.I don't post here much, but I've been on 30BAD for quite a while.My friend and I are both planning on traveling to Southern Florida from December 23rd to Jan 3rd.We are both 16. I am 80/10/10 and he is a cooked vegan with an interest in fruit.

Read more…
0 Replies

5 days in Hamburg...

... on monday i go to hamburg (germany) for five days.ive never been before, so does any one have some suggestions for me on things i have to do, see, and of course markets i should check out for some fresh fresh fruit?danke!shnailes :)

Read more…
2 Replies

Pawpaw Festival!!!

I've never actually had a pawpaw before, but how can you turn down a popular event focusing around a rarely known northern fruit? Better yet, it's in Ohio, where I live. If anyone is going or has any info about it, do tell. If I can get off of work f

Read more…
4 Replies

Bali

I am planning on visiting Bali next month and am wondering where are the best places to stay near the beach that aren't touristy and are cheap! Would be grateful for any input about Bali. Thanks

Read more…
7 Replies

Raw House-share in India

Having been totally inspired by DR and Freelea's current house share scenario in Thailand, I have decided to put this out there to fellow raw fruit lovers like you.I'm planning on going to India from November this year till about February next year,

Read more…
13 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –