A low fat raw vegan retreat in Andalusia, Spain

Hi

We are organizing an amazing week of low fat raw vegan lifestyle, 80/10/10 style, in Andalusia from May 25 to June 1, with lots of activities, sport, art, creativity, but also talks via live feed with famous people like Freelee, Durianrider, Anne Osbourne, and discussion groups etc etc. All that in a beautiful villa with pool and a large garden, only 50 meters from the sandy beach!

It will be a great place to talk share and learn about the lifestyle, and just enjoy great company, the sun, the beach and sharing our experiences.

Check our website www.fit-in-nature.net for more details, we have a special offer that ends on May 1st.

The retreat is organized by us with Holi and Arnie from Fantasy Fruitland to bring you the best experience possible.

Thanks and hope to meet you there

8191711481?profile=original

You need to be a member of The Frugivore Diet to add comments!

Join The Frugivore Diet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would like to come if I had the money.. but as you know Spain is right now in a bad situation.. when I get a job and save money, then I will come!

• We are also doing another one in July from 6 to 13! And maybe in August if enough people are interested.

• Don't forget the special offer ends on May 1st...

• Hi Stephane, looks good! im planning a marathon the 26th of May and got some other trainings after that and fairly bussy with other stuff.

I was wondering where exactly this retreat will be in Spain? I'm really interested in Motril or Almuñécar for possible winter survival plans this year.

• Sound like a busy man!

The retreat is located just in between Estepona and Marbella, next to the beach.

This reply was deleted.